How to clean your makeup Brushes
Girls- I can’t tell you enough, your makeup brushes will stay in better condition, and will apply your makeup better if they are clean! So please, clean your makeup brushes at least every 2-3 days. Some brushes should be cleaned after each use, like your eyeliner brush or lip brush!
How to clean your makeup Brushes:
Also, proper and frequent cleaning of your makeup brushes will greatly reduce your risk of infections or irritations.
Here are some general tips on how to clean your brushes:
- Use warm water to clean the brushes.
- Apply either a small amount of mild shampoo, antibacterial soap or brush cleanser.
- Gently lather the brush and rinse under warm water until the water comes out clear and all makeup has been removed.Thoroughly rinse all soap out of brushes.
- Squeeze out the excess water in the brushes.
- Lay the brushes flat on a towel and allow them to air dry.